Thursday, 9 February 2017

IS DONALD TRUMP A SCAPEGOAT?

HELLO AMERICAN MEDIAS :
IS TRUMP WORSE THAN THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX?

it's an old one, but I still like it. :-) The US was spying on the whole world, including own allies and own citizens, and now is blaming Russia... and Trump! Hah! Is Donald here to entertain and have us forget about police abuses within the US, and military occupation and crimes abroad, in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria? What about US military presence and threat everywhere, notably against Iran? Would Donald Trump be just a scapegoat : «oh, it's just that Trump guy, we are better! ». No, you are not. Racism in the US and injustices are as old as the US itself; and the United States never stopped being at war against other countries : Mexico, Vietnam, Korea, South America, Cuba, you name it, after having nuked citizens of two Japanese cities that weren't any military target. 
The ''military industrial complex'' is ruling the United States, and as much as I respect the people and appreciate Obamas, I do not the military-industrial-financial complex. I do not respect the US establishment befriending and protecting, and sometimes following and obeying the Saudis (main source of Islamic terrorism) nor the US destroying our humanity and our environment, not the US sending youngsters at war, nor the US letting soldiers commit suicide at an alarming rate once back home alive, 
And these are the main issues honest American medias should investigate and talk about, not Trump's twitter account. But are they?

No comments:

Post a Comment