SURVIVAL ON EARTH A LOST CAUSE?
I saw a bunch of aliens last night ''debating'' to become President of the mercantile republic of the USA and to continue preside over our destiny on Earth; and except for one or two of them, who seem to have no chance in getting elected, they sounded all like a bunch of imbéciles, applauded in a mad house, almost as crazy as the criminals of Daesh, talking about how tough they will be in going to war against Syria, Iran and Russia in order to destroy the ''Islamic state''! Meanwhile, this year, once again, the Earth has registered a new record of warmest temperature. Mid-December Toronto & I can still go out with a t-shirt.
Is Humanity's survival on Earth a lost cause?
http://www.cnn.com/…/12/15/polit…/republican-debate-updates/
I saw a bunch of aliens last night ''debating'' to become President of the mercantile republic of the USA and to continue preside over our destiny on Earth; and except for one or two of them, who seem to have no chance in getting elected, they sounded all like a bunch of imbéciles, applauded in a mad house, almost as crazy as the criminals of Daesh, talking about how tough they will be in going to war against Syria, Iran and Russia in order to destroy the ''Islamic state''! Meanwhile, this year, once again, the Earth has registered a new record of warmest temperature. Mid-December Toronto & I can still go out with a t-shirt.
Is Humanity's survival on Earth a lost cause?
http://www.cnn.com/…/12/15/polit…/republican-debate-updates/
No comments:
Post a Comment