Monday, 16 February 2015

Comment for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu on his UN Speech

A Comment for Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu on his UN Speech

Posted on 2014/09/29 commenting a video on You Tube

Prime Minister Netanyahu, I can only hope you will read this.
It is sadly and profoundly  regrettable that you stand in front of the UN General Assembly, at such a dramatic time when the region and the whole world is in disarray, with nothing positive to offer than an exclusively anti - Iranian speech, not against a regime, but against Iran. There are terrorists cutting heads and committing acts of unprecedented violence,  right nearby where you and the people of Israel, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Kurdistan, Iraq, Iran and many others live. And  what is your reaction? Your solution? Bashing Iran. Bashing Iran, and again and exclusively, bashing Iran. Iran, like it or not, who offers to fight those crazy extremists.
I am Iran. A free Iran. Iran of Cyrus and Darius. Stop bashing Iran.
I 100% support Israel's right to exist as a Sate. As a Hebrew state.
And at the same time I 100% support Palestine's right to exist as a State.
I am against nuclear armament and I am advocating disarmament, worldwide, including and most importantly nuclear disarmament.
M. Netanyahu, your narrative is a warmongering narrative. I don't like it. And I am not the only one. Your permanent warmongering anti-Iranian speech, sir, is an obstacle to peace in the region, and an obstacle to world peace. And an obstacle to a free Iran.
Shodja Eddin Ziaian
shodjaeddin@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment